Registration and Cancellation Info
- NoMoreQueue.com is only a booking agent and does not operate these services on its own.
- NoMoreQueue.com has collaborated with several service providers to offer these services to its users.
- NoMoreQueue.com offers users a unique platform to book tickets of various services from a single website.
- NoMoreQueue.com functions as a facilitator and assumes no liability with respect to the quality of the actual service provided. User is advised to take up the issue directly with the actual service provider.
- NoMoreQueue.com limits its liability providing customer support and information regarding its services provided, and to the extent of payment for services offered by it.
- The timings mentioned on the site are as per the information conveyed by the actual service providers. NoMoreQueue.com assumes no liability in case of these timings being changed and hence requests the user to confirm them with the actual service provider.
- Users are required to furnish the print out of the ticket along with an ID proof at the time of availing the service. Any additional guideline specific to a service provider will be mentioned separately while ticketing for their services.
- Registration is not required for browsing information but is mandatory in order to transact on NoMoreQueue.com.
- Registration is also mandatory if you would like to receive email alerts, or use our 'Tell a Friend' feature or provide testimonial about quality of service at NoMoreQueue.com.
- Registration on NoMoreQueue.com is free. However, a nominal 'service fee' will be charged/levied per transaction.
- Cancellation of tickets is subject to the agreement of the actual service provider and any applicable refund will be as per the terms and conditions of the actual service provider. However, the convenience charge of NoMoreQueue.com is non-refundable.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Collection of Information
- Users are not charged any fees for browsing the website.
- A nominal convenience fee is charged by NoMoreQueue.com over and above the value of the actual service.
- Payment is routed through a reputed and secured payment gateway service provider, for which it is mandatory for the user to register with NoMoreQueue.com.
We may use some cookies to collect and store some personal information about the user's browsing habits whenever he/she visits or interacts with the websites. However, no personal information of the registered users will be passed on to a third party without the user's explicit consent or permission. Such information will only be used to send email alerts and promotional offers either from us or from third parties.
When you refer a friend, relative or colleague through the 'Tell a Friend' feature, we may ask you to provide information about the email address of your friends, family, relatives, or colleagues. We will send your friend, relative, or colleague a one-time email inviting them to our website. However, we do not store their name or email address.
When you make payment through credit card, we will ask for your credit card details, and transaction or order number. These credit card details are not collected by us, but you will be directed to a secured payment gateway for payment processing.
We may request some geographic or demographic information about you, or info related to your interests, from third parties, marketing partners, or other sources. We may integrate the information collected by us with those collected from other sources. All information collected about the user will be kept confidential. We may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, e-mail address, cell phone number, and postal address for membership.
Use of Information
The information provided by you may be used in any of the following ways:
Disputes and Legal Jurisdiction
- To send you alerts or newsletters and/or any other communication for which you have registered. In case, you don't wish to receive such alerts/newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking on our 'Unsubscribe' link.
- To provide you special offers or promotional materials on behalf of NoMoreQueue.com or third parties. However, you have the full discretion to opt out receiving of such future third party offers.
- To monitor or improve our websites.
- To customize the advertising and content viewed by you.
- We may share some non-personal info such as user stats, demographic and website usage information with third parties.
- We may organize some sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional campaigns through our website that may require registration or membership. If you enter such sweepstakes, contests or promotions, your personal info related to such offers will be shared with the concerned third parties for deciding winners, prize delivery, etc. By entering such promotions and offers, you agree to the official rules governing that promotion.
- We may disclose personal information about our users, in case we are required to do so by legislation or for law enforcement.